The Evolving Socioeconomic Impacts of COVID-19 in Four African Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- United Nations UN, 2015. "The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015," Working Papers id:7097, eSocialSciences.
- United Nations UN, 2015. "The Millennium Development Goals Report 2015," Working Papers id:7222, eSocialSciences.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brubaker, Joshua & Kilic, Talip & Kilic, Talip, 2021. "Representativeness of Individual-Level Data in COVID-19 Phone Surveys: Findings from Sub-Saharan Africa," 2021 Conference, August 17-31, 2021, Virtual 315175, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gern, Klaus-Jürgen & Lück, Ole & Meuchelböck, Saskia, 2021. "Covid-19 in Africa and its impact on the economy," Kiel Policy Brief 158, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Edward Miguel & Ahmed Mushfiq Mobarak, 2021. "The Economics of the COVID-19 Pandemic in Poor Countries," NBER Working Papers 29339, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Caroline Jennings Saul & Heiko Gebauer, 2018. "Digital Transformation as an Enabler for Advanced Services in the Sanitation Sector," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(3), pages 1-18, March.
- Bruno F. Sunguya & Yue Ge & Linda B. Mlunde & Rose Mpembeni & Germana H. Leyna & Krishna C. Poudel & Niyati Parekh & Jiayan Huang, 2022. "Targeted and Population-Wide Interventions Are Needed to Address the Persistent Burden of Anemia among Women of Reproductive Age in Tanzania," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(14), pages 1-12, July.
- Valensisi, Giovanni & Gauci, Adrian, 2013. "Graduated without passing? The employment dimension and LDCs' prospects under the Istanbul Programme of Action," MPRA Paper 86966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lisa F. Clark, 2018. "Policy conflicts in global food assistance strategies: balancing local procurement and harmonization," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 10(1), pages 211-222, February.
- Jussi T. S. Heikkila, 2020.
"Classifying economics for the common good: Connecting sustainable development goals to JEL codes,"
- Heikkilä, Jussi, 2020. "Classifying Economics for the Common Good: Connecting Sustainable Development Goals to JEL Codes," MPRA Paper 99559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Menon Martina & Perali Federico & Veronesi Marcella, 2017. "“Leaving No Child Behind:” Preferences for Social Inclusion and Altruism," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(3), pages 1-19, July.
- Shannon L. Sibbald & Nicole Haggerty, 2019. "Integrating Business and Medical Pedagogy to Accomplish the Sustainable Development Goals," Journal of Education for Sustainable Development, , vol. 13(1), pages 92-101, March.
- Santangelo, Grazia D., 2018. "The impact of FDI in land in agriculture in developing countries on host country food security," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 75-84.
- Rachel Mason-Jones & Paul G. Davies & Andrew Thomas, 2022. "Applying the Theory of Constraints to Explore the UK Renewable-Energy Supply Chain," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(20), pages 1-18, October.
- José Antonio Rodriguez Martin & Juan Dios Jiménez Aguilera & José María Martín Martín & José Antonio Salinas Fernández, 2018. "Crisis in the Horn of Africa: Measurement of Progress Towards Millennium Development Goals," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 135(2), pages 499-514, January.
- Donatella Saccone, 2021. "Can the Covid19 pandemic affect the achievement of the ‘Zero Hunger’ goal? Some preliminary reflections," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 22(7), pages 1025-1038, September.
- Cintron, Chris & Seff, Ilana & Baird, Sarah, 2017. "Dynamics of Wasting and Underweight in Ethiopian Children," Ethiopian Journal of Economics, Ethiopian Economics Association, vol. 25(2), May.
- Victoria Menil, 2015. "Missed Opportunities in Global Health: Identifying New Strategies to Improve Mental Health in LMICs," Working Papers id:7987, eSocialSciences.
- Tesfalidet Tekelab & Catherine Chojenta & Roger Smith & Deborah Loxton, 2019. "Factors affecting utilization of antenatal care in Ethiopia: A systematic review and meta-analysis," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 14(4), pages 1-24, April.
- Renato Vargas & Pamela Escobar & Maynor Cabrera & Javier Cabrera & Violeta Hernández & Vivian Guzmán & Martin Cicowiez, 2017. "Climate risk and food security in Guatemala," Working Papers MPIA 2017-01, PEP-MPIA.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwah‐Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred Adjapong Afrifa, 2021.
"Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Global Information Technology Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 120-133, April.
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwahâ€ Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred A. Afrifa, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 20/100, European Xtramile Centre of African Studies (EXCAS).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwahâ€ Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred A. Afrifa, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of The Association for Promoting Women in Research and Development in Africa (ASPROWORDA). 20/010, The Association for Promoting Women in Research and Development in Africa (ASPROWORDA).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwahâ€ Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred A. Afrifa, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Research Africa Network Working Papers 20/100, Research Africa Network (RAN).
- Simplice A. Asongu & Joseph Amankwahâ€ Amoah & Rexon T. Nting & Godfred A. Afrifa, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 20/100, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Asongu, Simplice & Amankwah‐Amoah, Joseph & Nting, Rexon & Afrifa, Godfred, 2020. "Information Technology and Gender Economic Inclusion in Sub-Saharan Africa," MPRA Paper 107543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles M. A. Clark, 2021. "Development Policy and the Poor, Part 2: Preferential Option for the Poor," American Journal of Economics and Sociology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 80(4), pages 1131-1154, September.
- Ocaña-Riola, Ricardo & Martín-Olmedo, Piedad & Maroto-Navarro, Gracia & García-Calvente, María Del Mar & Mayoral-Cortés, José María & Ruiz-Fernández, Josefa & Sánchez-Cruz, José Juan, 2017. "Impact of the Great Recession in the Social Welfare Indicators Related to the Labour Market in Andalusia /Impacto de la Gran Recesión en los indicadores de bienestar social relacionados con el mercado," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 35, pages 245-262, Enero.
- Eoghan Brady & Kenneth Hill, 2017. "Testing survey-based methods for rapid monitoring of child mortality, with implications for summary birth history data," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 12(4), pages 1-10, April.
- Marie E. Lowe & Suzanne Sharp, 2021. "Gendering human capital development in Western Alaska," Economic Anthropology, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 46-60, January.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational Sciences; Access of Poor to Social Services; Economic Assistance; Disability; Services&Transfers to Poor; Pharmaceuticals&Pharmacoeconomics; Pharmaceuticals Industry; Leprosy; Avian Flu; Communicable Diseases; Cholera;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HEA-2022-11-14 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:9556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Roula I. Yazigi (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.