Identifying the economic potential of Indian districts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ciccone, Antonio, 2002. "Agglomeration effects in Europe," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 213-227, February.
- Mark Roberts & Chor-ching Goh, 2011. "Density, distance and division: the case of Chongqing municipality, China," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 4(2), pages 189-204.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010.
"Market Access and Individual Wages: Evidence from China,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(1), pages 145-159, February.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Market access and individual wages: evidence from China," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633785, HAL.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010.
"Income Per Capita Inequality in China: The Role of Economic Geography and Spatial Interactions,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(5), pages 655-679, May.
- Laura Hering & Sandra Poncet, 2010. "Income per capita inequality in China: The Role of Economic Geography and Spatial Interactions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00633899, HAL.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2005.
"History, Institutions, and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1190-1213, September.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Lakshmi Iyer, 2010. "History Institutions and Economic Performance: The Legacy of Colonial Land Tenure Systems in India," Working Papers id:2811, eSocialSciences.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 407-437.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," Working Papers 1990-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1990. "A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth," NBER Working Papers 3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Roberts, 2004. "The Growth Performances of the GB Counties: Some New Empirical Evidence for 1977-1993," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(2), pages 149-165.
- Lall,Somik V. & Gun Wang, Hyoung & Deichmann, Uwe, 2010. "Infrastructure and City Competitiveness in India," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
- Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe & Fingleton, Bernard & Shi, Tuo, 2012. "Evaluating China's road to prosperity: A new economic geography approach," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 580-594.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2012.
"Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s economic geography,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 252-266.
- Bosker, Maarten & Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou: Increased labor mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CEPR Discussion Papers 8106, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maarten Bosker & Steven Brakman & Harry Garretsen & Marc Schramm, 2010. "Relaxing Hukou - Increased Labor Mobility and China’s Economic Geography," CESifo Working Paper Series 3271, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ana Isabel Moreno-Monroy, 2008. "The dynamics of spatial agglomeration in China: an empirical assessment," Economics Program Working Papers 08-06, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- World Bank, 2013. "Urbanization beyond Municipal Boundaries : Nurturing Metropolitan Economies and Connecting Peri-Urban Areas in India," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13105, August.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nga Thi Viet Nguyen & Felipe F. Dizon, 2017. "The Geography of Welfare in Benin, Burkina Faso, Côte d'Ivoire, and Togo," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27994, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade Facilitation; City to City Alliances; Urban Economic Development; Digital Divide; Industrial Economics; Economic Theory&Research; Economic Growth; Urban Communities; Regional Urban Development; Urban Economics; National Urban Development Policies&Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:7623. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.