An alternative estimate of school-based management impacts on students'achievements : evidence from the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Futoshi Yamauchi, 2014. "An alternative estimate of school-based management impacts on students' achievements: evidence from the Philippines," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 97-110, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Menno Pradhan & Daniel Suryadarma & Amanda Beatty & Maisy Wong & Arya Gaduh & Armida Alisjahbana & Rima Prama Artha, 2014.
"Improving Educational Quality through Enhancing Community Participation: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment in Indonesia,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 105-126, April.
- Menno Pradhan & Daniel Suryadarma & Amanda Beatty & Maisy Wong & Arya Gaduh & Armida Alisjahbana & Rima Prama Artha, "undated". "Improving Educational Quality through Enhancing Community Participation: Results from a Randomized Field Experiment in Indonesia," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 38bc71ea32554aa5b9eb77b3a, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Pradhan, Menno & Suryadarma, Daniel & Beatty, Amanda & Wong, Maisy & Alishjabana, Armida & Gaduh, Arya & Artha, Rima Prama, 2011. "Improving educational quality through enhancing community participation : results from a randomized field experiment in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5795, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation For All; Tertiary Education; Primary Education; Teaching and Learning; Secondary Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-DEV-2014-01-24 (Development)
- NEP-EDU-2014-01-24 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2014-01-24 (South East Asia)
- NEP-URE-2014-01-24 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6747. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.