Report NEP-EDU-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Diette, Timothy M. & Uwaifo Oyelere, Ruth, 2013. "Gender and Race Heterogeneity: The Impact of Increases in Students with Limited English on Native Students' Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 7856, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Parandekar, Suhas, 2014. "School Resource and Performance Inequality : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6748, The World Bank.
- Hart, Cassandra M. D. & Sojourner, Aaron J., 2014. "Unionization and Productivity: Evidence from Charter Schools," IZA Discussion Papers 7887, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2014. "An alternative estimate of school-based management impacts on students'achievements : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6747, The World Bank.
- David J. Deming, 2014. "Using School Choice Lotteries to Test Measures of School Effectiveness," NBER Working Papers 19803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aziz, Mehnaz & Bloom, David E. & Humair, Salal & Jimenez, Emmanuel & Rosenberg, Larry & Sathar, Zeba, 2014. "Education System Reform in Pakistan: Why, When, and How?," IZA Policy Papers 76, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Köllner, Sebastian, 2013. "Remittances and educational attainment: Evidence from Tajikistan," Discussion Paper Series 124, Julius Maximilian University of Würzburg, Chair of Economic Order and Social Policy.
- Sabine Hoidn & Kiira Kärkkäinen, 2014. "Promoting Skills for Innovation in Higher Education: A Literature Review on the Effectiveness of Problem-based Learning and of Teaching Behaviours," OECD Education Working Papers 100, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7996 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Schwerdt, Guido & Wiederhold, Simon & Woessmann, Ludger, 2013. "Returns to Skills around the World: Evidence from PIAAC," IZA Discussion Papers 7850, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).