Report NEP-DEV-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bloom, David E. & Humair, Salal & Rosenberg, Larry & Sevilla, J.P. & Trussell, James, 2013. "A Demographic Dividend for Sub-Saharan Africa: Source, Magnitude, and Realization," IZA Discussion Papers 7855, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Alessandro Tarozzi & Jaikishan Desai & Kristin Johnson, 2013. "On the impact of microcredit: Evidence from a randomized intervention in rural Ethiopia," Economics Working Papers 1407, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Maria Carmela Lo Bue, 2014. "What drives child health improvements in Indonesian households? A micro-level perspective on complementarities in MDG achievements," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 155, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Catia Batista & Gaia Narciso, 2014. "Migrant Remittances and Information Flows: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2014001, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Biavaschi, Costanza & Elsner, Benjamin, 2013. "Let's Be Selective about Migrant Self-Selection," IZA Discussion Papers 7865, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Raymond P. Guiteras & B. Kelsey Jack, 2014. "Incentives, Selection and Productivity in Labor Markets: Evidence from Rural Malawi," NBER Working Papers 19825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Stella A. Quimbo & Carlos Antonio R. Tan, Jr., 2013. "Shocks to Philippine households: Incidence, idiosyncrasy and impact," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201312, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Axel Dreher & Silvia Marchesi, 2013. "Information Transmission and Ownership Consolidation in Aid Programs," Development Working Papers 356, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Parandekar, Suhas, 2014. "School Resource and Performance Inequality : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6748, The World Bank.
- Naghsh Nejad, Maryam, 2013. "Institutionalized Inequality and Brain Drain: An Empirical Study of the Effects of Women's Rights on the Gender Gap in High-Skilled Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 7864, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yamauchi, Futoshi, 2014. "An alternative estimate of school-based management impacts on students'achievements : evidence from the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6747, The World Bank.