A randomized, controlled study of a rural sanitation behavior change program in Madhya Pradesh, India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hugh Waddington & Birte Snilstveit, 2009. "Effectiveness and sustainability of water, sanitation, and hygiene interventions in combating diarrhoea," Journal of Development Effectiveness, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(3), pages 295-335.
- Freedman, David A., 2006. "On The So-Called "Huber-Sandwich Estimator" and "Robust Standard Errors"," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 60, pages 299-302, November.
- Huda, Tarique Md. Nurul & Unicomb, Leanne & Johnston, Richard B. & Halder, Amal K. & Yushuf Sharker, Md. Abu & Luby, Stephen P., 2012. "Interim evaluation of a large scale sanitation, hygiene and water improvement programme on childhood diarrhea and respiratory disease in rural Bangladesh," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(4), pages 604-611.
- Hammer, Jeffrey & Spears, Dean, 2013. "Village sanitation and children's human capital : evidence from a randomized experiment by the Maharashtra government," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6580, The World Bank.
- Cameron, Lisa & Shah, Manisha & Olivia, Susan, 2013. "Impact evaluation of a large-scale rural sanitation project in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6360, The World Bank.
- Waterkeyn, Juliet & Cairncross, Sandy, 2005. "Creating demand for sanitation and hygiene through Community Health Clubs: A cost-effective intervention in two districts in Zimbabwe," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(9), pages 1958-1970, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Housing&Human Habitats; Hygiene Promotion and Social Marketing; Urban Water Supply and Sanitation; Town Water Supply and Sanitation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-11-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2013-11-22 (Development)
- NEP-EXP-2013-11-22 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2013-11-22 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:6702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .