Report NEP-HEA-2013-11-22This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tannista Banerjee & Ralph Siebert, 2013. "The Impact of R&D Cooperation on Drug Variety Offered on the Market: Evidence from the Pharmaceutical Industry," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-20, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Tannista Banerjee & Stephen Martin, 2013. "Pharmaceutical regulation and innovative performance: a decision-theoretic model," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2013-21, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Tobias C. Vogt & Fanny A. Kluge, 2013. "Care for money? Mortality improvements, increasing intergenerational transfers, and time devoted to the elderly," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-014, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Kai P. Willführ & Mikko Myrskylä, 2013. "Disease load at conception predicts survival in later epidemics in a historical French-Canadian cohort, suggesting functional epigenetic imprinting," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2013-015, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Lisa Grazzini & Alessandro Petretto, 2013. "Health and Education: Challenges and Financial Constraints," Working Papers - Economics wp2013_19.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Gramani, Maria Cristina N., 2013. "Interregional Performance of the Public Health System of a High-Inequality Country," Insper Working Papers wpe_310, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Dustmann, Christian & Fasani, Francesco, 2013. "The Effect of Local Area Crime on Mental Health," IZA Discussion Papers 7711, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kesternich, Iris & Siflinger, Bettina M. & Smith, James P. & Winter, Joachim K., 2013. "Individual Behavior as a Pathway between Early-Life Shocks and Adult Health: Evidence from Hunger Episodes in Post-War Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 7713, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7786 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7934 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7935 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anna D. Sinaiko & Christopher C. Afendulis & Richard G. Frank, 2013. "Enrollment in Medicare Advantage Plans in Miami-Dade County: Evidence of Status Quo Bias?," NBER Working Papers 19639, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/403598 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ankit Kumar & Michael Schoenstein, 2013. "Managing Hospital Volumes: Germany and Experiences from OECD Countries," OECD Health Working Papers 64, OECD Publishing.
- Patil, Sumeet R. & Arnold, Benjamin F. & Salvatore, Alicia & Briceno, Bertha & Colford, Jr., John M. & Gertler, Paul J., 2013. "A randomized, controlled study of a rural sanitation behavior change program in Madhya Pradesh, India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6702, The World Bank.