Financial literacy and retirement planning : the Russian case
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Klapper, Leora & Panos, Georgios A., 2011. "Financial literacy and retirement planning: the Russian case," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(04), pages 599-618, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Hauner, 2008. "Macroeconomic Effects of Pension Reform in Russia," IMF Working Papers 08/201, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsFinancial Literacy; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Emerging Markets; Debt Markets; Gender and Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2011-10-15 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-10-15 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2011-10-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .