Report NEP-AGE-2011-10-15This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Riccardo Magnani, 2011. "A general equilibrium evaluation of the sustainability of the new pension reforms in Italy," Post-Print halshs-00627727, HAL.
- Klapper, Leora & Panos, Georgios A., 2011. "Financial literacy and retirement planning : the Russian case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5827, The World Bank.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/7049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giuseppe Marotta, 2011. "Are defined contribution pension schemes socially sustainable? A conceptual map from a macroprudential perspective," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 11101, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Paul Gauthier & Richard Guay & Michel Magnan & Bryan Campbell & Laurence Allaire, 2011. "Pensions 4-2 au Québec : Vers un nouveau partenariat," CIRANO Project Reports 2011rp-08, CIRANO.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Emmanuelle Augeraud-Véron, 2011. "Continuous-Time Overlapping Generations Models," Post-Print hal-00424799, HAL.