The politics of power : the political economy of rent-seeking in electric utilities in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:03:p:567-576_10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures; Political Systems and Analysis; Politics and Government; Political Economy; Economic Theory&Research;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2011-07-02 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-02 (Development)
- NEP-ENE-2011-07-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-POL-2011-07-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .