Report NEP-ENE-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kraas, Birk & Schroedter-Homscheidt, Marion & Pulvermüller, Benedikt & Madlener, Reinhard, 2011. "Economic Assessment of a Concentrating Solar Power Forecasting System for Participation in the Spanish Electricity Market," FCN Working Papers 12/2011, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Boerema, Nicholas & Kay, Merlinde & MacGill, Iain, 2010. "Renewable energy integration into the Australian National Electricity Market: Characterising the energy value of wind and solar generation," Research Reports 107740, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Boerema, Nicholas & MacGill, Iain, 2010. "The economics of transmission constraints on wind farms: some evidence from South Australia," Research Reports 107741, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Nicolosi, Marco, 2011. "The impact of RES-E policy setting on integration effects - A detailed analysis of capacity expansion and dispatch results," MPRA Paper 31835, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carsten Lynge Jensen & Lars Gårn Hansen & Troels Fjordbak & Erik Gudbjerg, 2011. "The effect of providing free autopoweroff plugs to households on electricity consumption - A field experiment," IFRO Working Paper 2011/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-002-091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Angelica Gianfreda & Luigi Grossi, 2011. "Forecasting Italian Electricity Zonal Prices with Exogenous Variables," Working Papers 01/2011, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Hasnain, Zahid & Matsuda, Yasuhiko, 2011. "The politics of power : the political economy of rent-seeking in electric utilities in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5704, The World Bank.
- Kristie M. Engemann & Michael T. Owyang & Howard J. Wall, 2011. "Where is an oil shock?," Working Papers 2011-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho, 2011. "The impact of oil price fluctuations on stock markets in developed and emerging economies," MPRA Paper 31753, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2011-17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- José Manuel Belbute, 2011. "Is the Euro-Area Core Price Index Really More Persistent than the Food and Energy Price Indexes?," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2011_14, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Ian W.H. Parry, 2011. "Reforming the Tax System to Promote Environmental Objectives; An Application to Mauritius," IMF Working Papers 11/124, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Anderson & Maximilian Auffhammer, 2011. "Pounds that Kill: The External Costs of Vehicle Weight," NBER Working Papers 17170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2011. "Depletion and development: natural resource supply with endogenous field opening," Economics Series Working Papers 554, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Le, Thai-Ha & Chang, Youngho, 2011. "Oil and gold: correlation or causation?," MPRA Paper 31795, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raveh, Ohad, 2010. "Dutch disease, factor mobility costs, and the ‘Alberta Effect’ – The case of Federations," MPRA Paper 31744, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2011.
- Joëlle Morana & Jesus Gonzalez-Feliu, 2010. "La logistique du dernier kilomètre : les défis d'un transport urbain « vert »," Working Papers halshs-00493701, HAL.
- Jesús Lechuga Montenegro & Fernando García de la Cruz, 2010. "Biocombustibles: el debate internacional y el caso de México," Ensayos de Economía 008792, Universidad Nacional de Colombia Sede Medellín.
- Shawkat Hammoudeh & Soodabeh Sarafrazi & Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer, 2011. "The Dynamics of Energy-Grain Prices with Open Interest," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-18, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Luca Di Corato & Michele Moretto, 2011. "Investing in biogas: timing, technological choice and the value of flexibility from inputs mix," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0134, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Valdes, Alberto & Foster, William, 2011. "A profile of border protection in Egypt : an effective rate of protection approach adjusting for energy subsidies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5685, The World Bank.
- Campo Robledo, Jacobo & Sarmiento Guzmán, Viviana, 2011.
"Relación consumo de energía y PIB: evidencia desde un panel cointegrado de 10 países de América Latina entre 1971 - 2007
[Energy consumption and GDP relationship: evidence from a panel cointegratio," MPRA Paper 31772, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato, 2010. "The Effects of Corruption Control and Political Stability on the Environmental Kuznets Curve of Deforestation-Induced Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Papers 2010-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Carlos Ordás Criado & Simone Valente & Thanasis Stengos, 2011. "Growth and Pollution Convergence: Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 1106, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6515 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Restiani, Phillia & Betz, Regina, 2010. "A Theoretical Model of Optimal Compliance Decisions under Different Penalty Designs in Emissions Trading Markets," Research Reports 107585, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Restiani, Phillia & Betz, Regina, 2010. "The Effects of Penalty Design on Market Performance: Experimental Evidence from an Emissions Trading Scheme with Auctioned Permits," Research Reports 107586, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- LanFen Chu & Michael McAleer & Chi-Chung Chen, 2011. "How Volatile is ENSO?," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2011-21, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Dobes, Leo, 2010. "Notes on Applying Real Options to Climate Change Adaptation Measures, with examples from Vietnam," Research Reports 107574, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
- Mehdi Abbas, 2011. "L'économie politique du changement climatique," Post-Print halshs-00601701, HAL.
- Hans Gersbach & Noemi Hummel & Ralph Winkler, 2011. "Sustainable Climate Treaties," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 11/146, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Jotzo, Frank, 2010. "Comparing the Copenhagen emissions targets," Research Reports 107577, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.