Renewable energy integration into the Australian National Electricity Market: Characterising the energy value of wind and solar generation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cutler, Nicholas & MacGill, Iain & Outhred, Hugh, 2009. "The Integration of Wind Generation within the South Australian Region of the Australia National Electricity Market," Research Reports 94887, Australian National University, Environmental Economics Research Hub.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicholas Boerema & Merlinde Kay & Iain MacGill, 2010. "Renewable energy integration into the Australian National Electricity Market: Characterising the energy value of wind and solar generation," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1088, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nicholas Boerema & Iain MacGill, 2010. "The economics of transmission constraints on wind farms: some evidence from South Australia," Environmental Economics Research Hub Research Reports 1089, Environmental Economics Research Hub, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Cutler, Nicholas J. & Boerema, Nicholas D. & MacGill, Iain F. & Outhred, Hugh R., 2011. "High penetration wind generation impacts on spot prices in the Australian national electricity market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5939-5949, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy value; Integration; NEM; Solar; Variability; Wind; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-07-02 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2011-07-02 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eerhrr:107740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .