Report NEP-POL-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Wolfgang Höchtl & Rupert Sausgruber & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2011. "Inequality Aversion and Voting on Redistribution," Discussion Papers 11-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Hasnain, Zahid & Matsuda, Yasuhiko, 2011. "The politics of power : the political economy of rent-seeking in electric utilities in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5704, The World Bank.
- László Á. Kóczy & Miklós Pintér, 2011. "The men who weren't even there: Legislative voting with absentees," Working Paper Series 1104, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Item repec:cdl:issres:2075810 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elena Costas & Albert Sole-Olle & Pilar Sorribas-Navarro, 2011. "Corruption scandals, press reporting, and accountability. Evidence from Spanish mayors," Working Papers in Economics 255, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Filippo Belloc & Antonio Nicita, 2011. "Liberalization-Privatization Paths: Policies and Politics," Department of Economics University of Siena 609, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Emmanuel Sigalas, 2011. "When quantity matters: Activity levels and re-election prospects of Members of the European Parliament," RECON Online Working Papers Series 17, RECON.
- Pedro C. Magalhães & Luís Francisco Aguiar & Michael S. Lewis-Beck, 2011. "Forecasting Spanish Elections," NIPE Working Papers 17/2011, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Gine, Xavier & Mansuri, Ghazala, 2011. "Together we will : experimental evidence on female voting behavior in Pakistan," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5692, The World Bank.
- Marina Azzimonti-Renzo & Matthew Talbert, 2011. "Partisan cycles and the consumption volatility puzzle," Working Papers 11-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Gregmar Galinato & Suzette Galinato, 2010. "The Effects of Corruption Control and Political Stability on the Environmental Kuznets Curve of Deforestation-Induced Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Working Papers 2010-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Pfarr, Christian & Ulrich, Volker, 2011.
"Discrete-Choice-Experimente zur Ermittlung der Präferenzen für Umverteilung
[Discrete-Choice-Experiments to elicit individuals' preferences for redistribution]," MPRA Paper 31707, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2011. "How does corruption influence perceptions of the risk of nuclear accidents?: cross-country analysis after the 2011 Fukushima disaster in Japan," MPRA Paper 31708, University Library of Munich, Germany.