Financial inclusion in the Middle East and North Africa : analysis and roadmap recommendations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Novat Pugo Sambodo & Riswanti Budi Sekaringsih & Meikha Azzani & Esa Assyahid, 2016. "Indonesian Muslim Household Financial Inclusion Profile: Evidence from IFLS4 and IFLS5 Panel Data," Universitas Gadjah Mada Working Papers on Islamic Economics and Business 2017007, Universitas Gadjah Mada, Faculty of Economics and Business.
- repec:mth:ber888:v:7:y:2017:i:1:p:189-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:12550 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2013. "Opening Doors : Gender Equality and Development in the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 12552, April.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:43:y:2018:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marrouch, Walid & Turk-Ariss, Rima, 2014. "Joint market power in banking: Evidence from developing countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 253-267.
More about this item
KeywordsAccess to Finance; Financial Literacy; Banks&Banking Reform; Debt Markets; Emerging Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-04-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-MFD-2011-04-02 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .