Latin Americans of Japanese origin (Nikkeijin) working in Japan : a survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David J. McKenzie & Johan Mistiaen, 2009.
"Surveying migrant households: a comparison of census-based, snowball and intercept point surveys,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 172(2), pages 339-360.
- McKenzie, David J. & Mistiaen, Johan, 2007. "Surveying migrant households : a comparison of census-based, snowball, and intercept point surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4419, The World Bank.
- McKenzie, David & Mistiaen, Johan, 2007. "Surveying Migrant Households: A Comparison of Census-Based, Snowball, and Intercept Point Surveys," IZA Discussion Papers 3173, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
KeywordsPopulation Policies; Labor Markets; Human Migrations&Resettlements; Voluntary and Involuntary Resettlement; Skills Development and Labor Force Training;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-04-28 (Development)
- NEP-LAM-2007-04-28 (Central & South America)
- NEP-MIG-2007-04-28 (Economics of Human Migration)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .