Quantifying the value of U.S. tariff preferences for developing countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hans P Lankes & Katerina Alexandraki, 2004. "The Impact of Preference Erosionon Middle-Income Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 04/169, International Monetary Fund.
- Arvind Panagariya, 2003. "EU Preferential Trade Policies and Developing Countries," International Trade 0308014, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mary Amiti & John Romalis, 2007.
"Will the Doha Round Lead to Preference Erosion?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 54(2), pages 338-384, June.
- John Romalis & Mary Amiti, 2006. "Will the Doha Round Lead to Preference Erosion?," IMF Working Papers 06/10, International Monetary Fund.
- Mary Amiti & John Romalis, 2007. "Will the Doha Round Lead to Preference Erosion?," NBER Working Papers 12971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amiti, Mary & Romalis, John, 2007. "Will the Doha Round Lead to Preference Erosion?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6372, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koopmann, Georg & Hoekstra, Ruth, 2010. "Aid for trade and the political economy of trade liberalization," HWWI Research Papers 2-22, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWI).
- Bureau, Jean-Christophe & Chakir, Raja & Gallezot, Jacques, 2006.
"The Utilisation of EU and US Trade Preferences for Developing Countries in the Agri-Food Sector,"
18867, TRADEAG - Agricultural Trade Agreements.
- Jean-Christophe Bureau & Raja Chakir & Jacques Gallezot, 2007. "The Utilisation of EU and US Trade Preferences for Developing Countries in the Agri-Food Sector," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp193, IIIS.
More about this item
KeywordsFree Trade; Trade Policy; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Economic Theory&Research; Agribusiness&Markets;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2006-08-05 (Development)
- NEP-IAS-2006-08-05 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-INT-2006-08-05 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3977. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .