The impact of energy price changes in Moldova
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nils Junge & Taras Pushak & Julian Lampietti & Nora Dudwick & Katelijn Van den Berg, 2004. "Sharing Power : Lessons Learned from the Reform and Privatization of Moldova's Electricity Sector," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14489, The World Bank.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & David W. Wilcox, 1997.
"Alternative strategies for aggregating prices in the CPI,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 113-125.
- Matthew D. Shapiro & David W. Wilcox, 1997. "Alternative Strategies for Aggregating Prices in the CPI," NBER Working Papers 5980, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Julian Lampietti, 2004. "Power's Promise : Electricity Reforms in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14936, March.
- Freund, Caroline & Wallich, Christine, 1997. "Public-Sector Price Reforms in Transition Economies: Who Gains? Who Loses? The Case of Household Energy Prices in Poland," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 46(1), pages 35-59, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krauss, Alexander, 2016. "How natural gas tariff increases can influence poverty: Results, measurement constraints and bias," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 244-254.
- Ibrahim Halil Eksi & Mehmet Senturk & H. Semih Yildirim, 2012. "Sensitivity of Stock Market Indices to Oil Prices: Evidence from Manufacturing Sub-Sectors in Turkey," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(4), pages 463-474, September.
- Ersado, Lire, 2012. "Poverty and distributional impact of gas price hike in Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6150, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy Production and Transportation; Environment and Energy Efficiency; Energy and Environment; Markets and Market Access; Transport and Environment;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-07-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2006-07-15 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-07-15 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3960. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .