Socioeconomic inequalities in child malnutrition in the developing world
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Larrea & Pedro Montalvo & Ana María Ricaurte, 2005.
"Child Malnutrition, Social Development and Health Services in the Andean Region,"
Research Department Publications
3189, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Larrea Carlos & Montalvo Pedro & Ricaurte Ana, 2005. "Child Malnutrition, Social Development and Health Services in the Andean Region," HEW 0509011, EconWPA.
- Ashish Singh, 2011.
"Inequality of Opportunity in Indian Children: The Case of Immunization and Nutrition,"
Population Research and Policy Review,
Springer;Southern Demographic Association (SDA), vol. 30(6), pages 861-883, December.
- Singh, Ashish, 2010. "Inequality of opportunity in Indian children: the case of immunization and nutrition," MPRA Paper 32505, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omilola, Babatunde, 2010. "Patterns and trends of child and maternal nutrition inequalities in Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 968, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Erreygers, Guido, 2009. "Correcting the Concentration Index," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 504-515, March.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002.
"Inequality aversion, health inequalities and health achievement,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 627-641, July.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002. "Inequality aversion, health inequalities, and health achievement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2765, The World Bank.
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Iqra Aslam, 2017. "Child Immunization in Pakistan: Socio-Institutional and Regional Aspects," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(1), pages 49-56, March.
- Wagstaff, Adam & van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko, 2003.
"On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 207-223, January.
- Wagstaff, Adam & Van Doorslaer, Eddy & Watanabe, Naoko, 2001. "On decomposing the causes of health sector inequalities with an application to malnutrition inequalities in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2714, The World Bank.
- Srinivas, Goli, 2014. "Demographic convergence and its linkage with health inequalities in India," MPRA Paper 79823, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 05 Dec 2014.
- Petrou, Stavros & Kupek, Emil, 2010. "Poverty and childhood undernutrition in developing countries: A multi-national cohort study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1366-1373, October.
- Pathak, Praveen Kumar & Singh, Abhishek, 2011. "Trends in malnutrition among children in India: Growing inequalities across different economic groups," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 73(4), pages 576-585, August.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011.
"Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America,"
Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series
14211, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of social assistance in Latin America," MPRA Paper 29639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allendorf, Keera, 2007. "Do Women's Land Rights Promote Empowerment and Child Health in Nepal?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 1975-1988, November.
- Adam Wagstaff & Naoko Watanabe, 2003. "What difference does the choice of SES make in health inequality measurement?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(10), pages 885-890.
- Narayan Sastry, 2002. "Trends in Socioeconomic Inequalities in Under-Five Mortality: Evidence from Sao Paulo, Brazil, 1970-1991," Working Papers 02-15, RAND Corporation.
- Sanjeev Gupta & Marijn Verhoeven & Erwin R. Tiongson, 2003. "Public spending on health care and the poor," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(8), pages 685-696.
- Wagstaff, Adam, 2002. "Inequalities in health in developing countries - swimming against the tide?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2795, The World Bank.
- Barrientos, Armando & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2011. "Social transfers and chronic poverty: objectives, design, reach and impact," MPRA Paper 30465, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEarly Childhood Development; Early Child and Children's Health; Public Health Promotion; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Disease Control&Prevention; Early Child and Children's Health; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Early Childhood Development; Child Labor; Child Labor Law;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2434. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .