Reforming the urban water system in Santiago, Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laffont, Jean-Jacques & Tirole, Jean, 1986. "Using Cost Observation to Regulate Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 614-641, June.
- Mónica Ríos & Jorge Quiroz, 1995. "The Market of Water Rights in Chile: Major Issues," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 32(97), pages 317-346.
- David E. M. Sappington, 1991. "Incentives in Principal-Agent Relationships," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(2), pages 45-66, Spring.
- Hearne, R.R. & Easter, K.W., 1995. "Water Allocation and Water Markets. An Analysis of Gains-from-Trade in Chile," Papers 315, World Bank - Technical Papers.
- McCubbins, Mathew D & Noll, Roger G & Weingast, Barry R, 1987. "Administrative Procedures as Instruments of Political Control," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 243-277, Fall.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caputo, Michael R., 2014. "Comparative statics of a monopolistic firm facing price-cap and command-and-control environmental regulations," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 464-471.
- Sebastian Galiani & Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2009.
"Water Expansions in Shantytowns: Health and Savings,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 76(304), pages 607-622, October.
- Sebastian Galiani & Martín González Rozada & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2007. "Water Expansions in Shantytowns: Health and Savings," Research Department Publications 3234, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Sebastián Galiani & Martín González Rozada & Ernesto Schargrodsky, 2007. "Water Expansions in Shantytowns: Health and Savings," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3345, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Philippe Marin, 2009. "Public-Private Partnerships for Urban Water Utilities : A Review of Experiences in Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2703, June.
- Kosec, Katrina, 2014. "The child health implications of privatizing africa's urban water supply," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 1-19.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9426-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDecentralization; Water Conservation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Water and Industry; Water Supply and Systems; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions; Water and Industry; Water Conservation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Town Water Supply and Sanitation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2294. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .