South-North migration and trade : a survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- O'Rourke, Kevin H. & Williamson, Jeffrey G., 1997.
"Around the European periphery 1870 1913: Globalization, schooling and growth,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(02), pages 153-190, August.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1995. "Around the European periphery 1870-1913 : globalization, schooling and growth," Working Papers 199517, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 1996. "Around the European Periphery 1870-1913: Globalization, Schooling and Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1343, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin H. O'Rourke & Jeffrey G. Williamson, 1995. "Around the European Periphery 1870-1913: Globalization, Schooling and Growth," NBER Working Papers 5392, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Francisco L. Rivera-Batiz, 2018.
"International Migration, Non-Traded Goods and Economic Welfare in the Source Country,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International and Interregional Migration Theory and Evidence, chapter 5, pages 77-88
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rivera-Batiz, Francisco L., 1982. "International migration, non-traded goods and economic welfare in the source country," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 81-90, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hoekman, Bernard & Messerlin, Patrick, 2002.
"Initial conditions and incentives for Arab economic integration : can the European Community's success be emulated?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2921, The World Bank.
- Bernard M. Hoekman & Patrick Messerlin, 2002. "Initial conditions and incentives for Arab economic integration : can the European Community's success be emulated?," Sciences Po publications WPS2921, Sciences Po.
- Riccardo Faini, 2002. "Développement, commerce international et migrations," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 10(1), pages 85-116.
- Zhu, Nong & Luo, Xubei, 2008. "The impact of remittances on rural poverty and inequality in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4637, The World Bank.
- Stephen Drinkwater & Paul Levine & Emanuela Lotti & Joseph Pearlman, 2003. "The Economic Impact of Migration: A Survey," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0103, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Sule Akkoyunlu & Boriss Siliverstovs, 2006. "Modelling Turkish Migration to Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 595, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Abdeslam Marfouk, 2008. "The African brain drain: scope and determinants," DULBEA Working Papers 08-07.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Public Health Promotion; Municipal Financial Management; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Municipal Financial Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1696. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .