Warming Up to Trade? Harnessing International Trade to Support Climate Change Objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2007. "Global Economic Prospects 2007 : Managing the Next Wave of Globalization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7157, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Lange, Deborah E., 2016. "Legitimation Strategies for Clean Technology Entrepreneurs Facing Institutional Voids in Emerging Economies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 403-415.
- Nicole A. MATHYS & Jaime DE MELO, 2010. "Trade and Climate Change: The Challenges Ahead," Working Papers P14, FERDI.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010.
"Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor,"
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & VenkatachalamAnbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," Trade Working Papers 22727, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Singh, Kanhaiya, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," ADBI Working Papers 239, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2010. "Relationship between Trade, Investment and Environment: A Review of Issues," MPRA Paper 23333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Montreal Protocol Energy - Energy and Environment Environmental Economics and Policies Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:7749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.