Warming Up to Trade? Harnessing International Trade to Support Climate Change Objectives
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2007. "Global Economic Prospects 2007 : Managing the Next Wave of Globalization," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7157.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- de Melo, Jaime & Mathys, Nicole Andréa, 2010. "Trade and Climate Change: The Challenges Ahead," CEPR Discussion Papers 8032, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & Venkatachalam Anbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010.
"Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor,"
- Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Anbumozhi, Venkatachalam & Singh, Kanhaiya, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," ADBI Working Papers 239, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kaliappa Kalirajan & VenkatachalamAnbumozhi & Kanhaiya Singh, 2010. "Measuring the Environmental Impacts of Changing Trade Patterns on the Poor," Trade Working Papers 22727, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- de Lange, Deborah E., 2016. "Legitimation Strategies for Clean Technology Entrepreneurs Facing Institutional Voids in Emerging Economies," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 403-415.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2010. "Relationship between Trade, Investment and Environment: A Review of Issues," MPRA Paper 23333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Montreal Protocol Energy - Energy and Environment Environmental Economics and Policies Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Environment - Environment and Energy Efficiency;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:7749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .