Energy Intensive Sectors of the Indian Economy : Path to Low Carbon Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Chi & Shukla, P.R. & Victor, David G. & Heller, Thomas C. & Biswas, Debashish & Nag, Tirthankar, 2006. "Baselines for carbon emissions in the Indian and Chinese power sectors: Implications for international carbon trading," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(14), pages 1900-1917, September.
- Roy, Joyashree, 2000. "The rebound effect: some empirical evidence from India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6-7), pages 433-438, June.
- S. Mahendra Dev, 2008. "India," Chapters,in: Handbook on the South Asian Economies, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Grover, R.B. & Chandra, Subhash, 2006. "Scenario for growth of electricity in India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(17), pages 2834-2847, November.
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Robertson, Richard & Msangi, Siwa & Zhu, Tingju & Liao, Xiaoli & Jawajar, Puja, 2009. "Greenhouse gas mitigation: Issues for Indian agriculture," IFPRI discussion papers 900, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Graus, W.H.J. & Voogt, M. & Worrell, E., 2007. "International comparison of energy efficiency of fossil power generation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 3936-3951, July.
- Robert P. Taylor & Chandrasekar Govindarajalu & Jeremy Levin & Anke S. Meyer & William A. Ward, 2008. "Financing Energy Efficiency : Lessons from Brazil, China, India, and Beyond," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6349.
- Phylipsen, Dian & Blok, Kornelis & Worrell, Ernst & Beer, Jeroen de, 2002. "Benchmarking the energy efficiency of Dutch industry: an assessment of the expected effect on energy consumption and CO2 emissions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 663-679, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2013. "Strategic Environmental Assessment for Industry Sector Himachal Pradesh, India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 21822, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Climate Change Economics Energy - Energy and Environment Transport Economics Policy and Planning Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:2798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .