Greenhouse gas mitigation: Issues for Indian agriculture
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sulser, T. B., 2009. "Green and blue water accounting in the Limpopo and Nile basins: implications for food and agricultural policy," IWMI Working Papers H042476, International Water Management Institute.
- repec:eee:ecoser:v:15:y:2015:i:c:p:1-10 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramachandra, T.V. & Aithal, Bharath H. & Sreejith, K., 2015. "GHG footprint of major cities in India," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 473-495.
- World Bank, 2011. "Energy Intensive Sectors of the Indian Economy : Path to Low Carbon Development," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2798, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsGreenhouse gas; Climate change; Mitigation; Sequestration; Mid-season drying; groundwater; Pumping; Payments for environmental services;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-10-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2009-10-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-10-03 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:ifprid:900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .