India's Spatial Development
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Desmet & Ejaz Ghani & Stephen O'Connell & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg, 2015.
"The Spatial Development Of India,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 10-30, January.
- Desmet, Klaus & Ghani, Ejaz & O'Connell, Stephen & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2012. "The spatial development of India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6060, The World Bank.
- Desmet, Klaus & Ghani, Ejaz & O'Connell, Stephen D & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2013. "The Spatial Development of India," CEPR Discussion Papers 9433, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Desmet, Klaus & Rossi-Hansberg, Esteban, 2009. "Spatial growth and industry age," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(6), pages 2477-2502, November.
- Ghani, Ejaz (ed.), 2010. "The Poor Half Billion in South Asia: What is Holding Back Lagging Regions?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198068846.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Camacho, Carmen & Pérez-Barahona, Agustín, 2015.
"Land use dynamics and the environment,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 96-118.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12012, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustin Perez Barahona, 2015. "Land Use Dynamics and the Environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01161661, HAL.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2014. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Working Papers hal-01074190, HAL.
- Carmen Camacho & Agustín Pérez-Barahona, 2012. "Land use dynamics and the environment," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00674020, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunities and Human Settlements - Urban Slums Upgrading Public Sector Corruption Anticorruption Measures Urban Development - City Development Strategies Information and Communication Technologies - ICT Policy and Strategies Public Sector Development Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Spatial and Local Economic Development;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:22615. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .