Capitalizing Performance of 'Free' Schools and the Difficulty of Reforming School Attendance Boundaries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brunner, Eric & Sonstelie, Jon, 2003. "Homeowners, property values, and the political economy of the school voucher," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 239-257, September.
- Ian Davidoff & Andrew Leigh, 2008.
"How Much do Public Schools Really Cost? Estimating the Relationship between House Prices and School Quality,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 84(265), pages 193-206, June.
- Ian Davidoff & Andrew Leigh, 2007. "How Much Do Public Schools Really Cost? Estimating the Relationship Between House Prices and School Quality," CEPR Discussion Papers 558, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Clark Jeremy & Kim Bonggeun, 2012.
"The Effect of Neighborhood Diversity on Volunteering: Evidence From New Zealand,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, pages 1-49.
- Jeremy Clark & Bonggeun Kim, 2009. "The Effect of Neighbourhood Diversity on Volunteering: Evidence from New Zealand," Working Papers in Economics 09/09, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
Keywordsattendance boundaries; house prices; school quality;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-07-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2014-07-13 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2014-07-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:14/08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .