A short run econometric analysis of the international coffee market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Palm, F C & Vogelvang, E, 1986. "A Short-run Econometric Analysis of the International Coffee Market," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 13(4), pages 451-476.
References listed on IDEAS
- Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1983. "The Determination of Spot and Futures Prices with Storable Commodities," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 51(5), pages 1363-1387, September.
- Danthine, Jean-Pierre, 1978. "Information, futures prices, and stabilizing speculation," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 79-98, February.
- R. Edwards & A. Parikh, 1976. "A Stochastic Policy Simulation of the World Coffee Economy," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 58(2), pages 152-160.
- Kawai, Masahiro, 1983. "Price Volatility of Storable Commodities under Rational Expectations in Spot and Futures Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(2), pages 435-459, June.
- Bray, Margaret M, 1981. "Futures Trading, Rational Expectations, and the Efficient Markets Hypothesis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(3), pages 575-596, May.
- Alan H. Gelb, 1977. "Optimal Control and Stabilization Policy: An Application to the Coffee Economy," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 44(1), pages 95-109.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John M. Fry & Baoying Lai, 2011. "The interdependence of Coffee spot and futures markets," Working Papers 2011.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Larry S. Karp & Jeffrey M. Perloff, 1993.
"A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 75(2), pages 448-457.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1990. "A dynamic model of oligopoly in the coffee export market," CUDARE Working Papers 6093, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1990. "A Dynamic Model of Oligopoly in the Coffee Export Market," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt6m80c6nx, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1990. "A dynamic model of oligopoly in the coffee export market," CUDARE Working Papers 47250, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Karp, Larry & Perloff, Jeffrey M, 1988.
"Dynamic Oligopoly: Estimation and Tests of Market Structure,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt7fk1119n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Karp, Larry S. & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 1988. "Dynamic oligopoly: estimation and tests of market structure," CUDARE Working Papers 6105, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Vogelvang, E., 1990. "Hypotheses testing concerning relationship between spot prices of various types of coffee," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Ronning, Gerd, 1989. "An econometric analysis of West-German coffee imports," Discussion Papers, Series II 92, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
More about this item
KeywordsEconometrische analyse; Internationale economie; Koffiehandel;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1986-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fewvunl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.