Psychological empowerment in the workplace: reviewing the empowerment effects on critical work outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. Dewettinck & J. Singh & D. Buyens, 2003. "Psychological Empowerment in the Workplace: Reviewing the Empowerment Effects on Critical Work Outcomes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/210, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashforth, Blake E., 1989. "The experience of powerlessness in organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 207-242, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferit ÖLÇER, 2015. "Mediating effect of job satisfaction in the relationship between psychological empowerment and job performance," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 111-136, Autumn.
- repec:rom:bemann:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:5-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:111-136 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmployee Empowerment; Employee Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2003-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.