Psychological empowerment in the workplace: reviewing the empowerment effects on critical work outcomes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- K. Dewettinck & J. Singh & D. Buyens, 2003. "Psychological Empowerment in the Workplace: Reviewing the Empowerment Effects on Critical Work Outcomes," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 03/210, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashforth, Blake E., 1989. "The experience of powerlessness in organizations," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 207-242, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferit ÖLÇER, 2015. "Mediating effect of job satisfaction in the relationship between psychological empowerment and job performance," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(3(604), A), pages 111-136, Autumn.
- repec:rom:bemann:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:5-32 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(604):y:2015:i:3(604):p:111-136 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEmployee Empowerment; Employee Performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2003-29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .