The Economics of Ideas and the Ideas of Economists
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- William R. Johnson, 2006. "The Economics of Ideas and the Ideas of Economists," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 73(1), pages 1-12, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert W. Fogel, 1999. "Catching Up with the Economy," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(1), pages 1-21, March.
More about this item
KeywordsIntellectual Property; property rights; creativity;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- O34 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O38 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2007-01-23 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-IPR-2007-01-23 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-SOG-2007-01-23 (Sociology of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vir:virpap:368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Stanford). General contact details of provider: http://www.virginia.edu/economics/home.html .