Report NEP-SOG-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-SOG, a report on new working papers in the area of Sociology of Economics. Jonas Holmstrom issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francesc Pujol, 2006. "Ranking Journals Following a Matching Model Approach. An Application to Public Economics Journals," Faculty Working Papers 12/06, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Besancenot, Damien & Huynh, Kim & Vranceanu, Radu, 2006. "The "Read or Write" Dilemma in Academic Production: A European Perspective," ESSEC Working Papers DR 06021, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- František Turnovec, 2006. "Publication Portfolio of the Czech Economists and Problems of Rankings," Working Papers IES 2006/30, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Dec 2006.
- Item repec:col:001022:002771 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bas Straathof, 2006. "Schooling inequality and the rise of research," CPB Discussion Paper 74, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- William R. Johnson, 2005. "The Economics of Ideas and the Ideas of Economists," Virginia Economics Online Papers 368, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.