A New Perspective on Population Ageing
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Zweifel & Stefan Felder & Andreas Werblow, 2004.
"Population Ageing and Health Care Expenditure: New Evidence on the "Red Herring","
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance,
The International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 652-666, October.
- Peter Zweifel & Stefan Felder & Andreas Werblow, 2004. "Population Ageing and Health Care Expenditure: New Evidence on the “Red Herring”," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 29(4), pages 652-666, October.
- Tim Miller, 2001. "Increasing longevity and medicare expenditures," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(2), pages 215-226, May.
- Zhou Yang & Edward C. Norton & Sally C. Stearns, 2003. "Longevity and Health Care Expenditures," Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Gerontological Society of America, vol. 58(1), pages 2-10.
- Shiro Horiuchi, 2005. "Tempo effect on age-specific death rates," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 13(8), pages 189-200, November.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, Kent Smetters, and Jan Walliser, 2001. "The Coming Generational Storm," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 276, Society for Computational Economics.
- Sally C. Stearns & Edward C. Norton, 2004. "Time to include time to death? The future of health care expenditure predictions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 315-327.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2013.
"Age groups and the measure of population aging,"
Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 29(23), pages 617-640, September.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Collard, Fabrice, 2011. "Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging," LERNA Working Papers 11.05.339, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Hippolyte d'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2012. "Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12081, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- d'Albis, Hippolyte & Collard, Fabrice, 2013. "Age Groups and the Measure of Population Aging," MPRA Paper 49972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2012. "Age groups and the Measure of Population Aging," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00768889, HAL.
- Hippolyte D'Albis & Fabrice Collard, 2013. "Age groups and the measure of population aging," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-01015396, HAL.
- Barslund, Mikkel Marten von Werder & von Werder, Marten, 2016. "Measuring ageing and the need for longer working lives in the EU," CEPS Papers 11349, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Hendrik Hansen & Peter Pflaumer, 2011. "Zur Prognose der Lebenserwartung in Deutschland: Ein Vergleich verschiedener Verfahren," AStA Wirtschafts- und Sozialstatistisches Archiv, Springer;Deutsche Statistische Gesellschaft - German Statistical Society, vol. 5(3), pages 203-219, December.
- Thomas Flochel & Yuki Ikeda & Harry Moroz & Nithin Umapathi, 2014. "Macroeconomic Implications of Aging in East Asia Pacific," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23026, The World Bank.
- Ian SPERO & Merlin STONE & Eleni ARAVOPOULOU, 2017. "Multiple Helices as Agents of Change? The Case of the Neighborhoods of the Future Project and the Development of Direction for Policy and Practice on Health, Happiness and Wellbeing for the next Gener," Management Dynamics in the Knowledge Economy Journal, College of Management, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration, vol. 5(1), pages 97-117, March.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:85-93 is not listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Riffe, 2015. "The force of mortality by life lived is the force of increment by life left in stationary populations," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 32(29), pages 827-834, April.
- Barslund, Mikkel & von Werder, Marten, 2016. "Measuring Dependency Ratios using National Transfer Accounts," CEPS Papers 11491, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00768889 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kurkiewicz Jolanta & Knapik Oskar, 2012. "Population ageing patterns in Małopolskie voivodship by poviats until 2030," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(18), pages 55-68, November.
- Timothy Riffe & Jonas Schöley & Francisco Villavicencio, 2015. "A unified framework of demographic time," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2015-008, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
More about this item
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vid:eudgrp:0503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Kolesnik). General contact details of provider: http://www.oeaw.ac.at/vid/ .