Longevity and Health Care Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Norton & Hua Wang & Sally Stearns, 2006. "Behavioral Implications of Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditures," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(V), pages 3-11.
- Constantina Safiliou-Rothschild, 2009. "Are Older People Responsible for High Healthcare Costs?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(1), pages 57-64, April.
- Christine de la Maisonneuve & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2013. "Public Spending on Health and Long-term Care: A new set of projections," OECD Economic Policy Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Warren C. Sanderson & Sergei Scherbov, 2007. "A new perspective on population aging," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 16(2), pages 27-58, January.
- Fatulescu, Puiu, 2011.
"Cheltuielile Publice în domeniul Sănătății- principalii factori care le influențează
[Public Health Systems Expenditures and the main factors that drives them]," MPRA Paper 37191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Atella & Valentina Conti, 2013. "The effect of age and time to death on health care expenditures: the Italian experience," CEIS Research Paper 267, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Nov 2013.
- Ishizaki, Tatsuro & Imanaka, Yuichi & Oh, Eun-Hwan & Sekimoto, Miho & Hayashida, Kenshi & Kobuse, Hiroe, 2008. "Association between patient age and hospitalization resource use in a teaching hospital in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 20-30, July.
- Puiu Ionut Fatulescu, 2011. "Romanian Health System: Lessons Still to Learn," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 193-202, June.
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2008. "Informal care and Medicare expenditures: Testing for heterogeneous treatment effects," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 134-156, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:58:y:2003:i:1:p:s2-s10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.