Longevity and Health Care Expenditures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John A. List, 2002.
"Preference Reversals of a Different Kind: The "More Is Less" Phenomenon,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1636-1643, December.
- John List, 2002. "Preference Reversals of a Different Kind: The 'More is Less' Phenomenon," Framed Field Experiments 00509, The Field Experiments Website.
- Todd E. Elder & Elizabeth T. Powers, 2004. "SSI for the Aged and the Problem of 'Take-Up'," Working Papers wp076, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Kathleen McGarry, 1996. "Factors Determining Participation of the Elderly in Supplemental Security Income," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(2), pages 331-358.
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2010.
"Mind the Gap! Consumer Perceptions and Choices of Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans,"
NBER Chapters,in: Research Findings in the Economics of Aging, pages 413-481
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Florian Heiss & Daniel McFadden & Joachim Winter, 2007. "Mind the Gap! Consumer Perceptions and Choices of Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Plans," NBER Working Papers 13627, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blundell, Richard & Fry, Vanessa & Walker, Ian, 1987. "Modelling the Take-up of Means-tested Benefits: the Case of Housing Benefits in the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(390), pages 58-74, Supplemen.
- Mark Duggan & Patrick Healy & Fiona Scott Morton, 2008. "Providing Prescription Drug Coverage to the Elderly: America's Experiment with Medicare Part D," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 69-92, Fall.
- Town, Robert & Liu, Su, 2003. " The Welfare Impact of Medicare HMOs," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(4), pages 719-736, Winter.
- Heiss, Florian & McFadden, Daniel L. & Winter, Joachim, 2006. "Who failed to enroll in Medicare Part D, and why? Early results," Munich Reprints in Economics 19427, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Todd Elder & Elizabeth Powers, 2006. "Public Health Insurance and SSI Program Participation Among the Aged," Working Papers wp117, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Norton & Hua Wang & Sally Stearns, 2006. "Behavioral Implications of Out-of-Pocket Health Care Expenditures," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(V), pages 3-11.
- Constantina Safiliou-Rothschild, 2009. "Are Older People Responsible for High Healthcare Costs?," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 10(1), pages 57-64, April.
- Warren C. Sanderson & Sergei Scherbov, 2007. "A new perspective on population aging," Demographic Research, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany, vol. 16(2), pages 27-58, January.
- Fatulescu, Puiu, 2011.
"Cheltuielile Publice în domeniul Sănătății- principalii factori care le influențează
[Public Health Systems Expenditures and the main factors that drives them]," MPRA Paper 37191, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vincenzo Atella & Valentina Conti, 2013. "The effect of age and time to death on health care expenditures: the Italian experience," CEIS Research Paper 267, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 12 Nov 2013.
- Puiu Ionut Fatulescu, 2011. "Romanian Health System: Lessons Still to Learn," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 193-202, June.
- Christine de la Maisonneuve & Joaquim Oliveira Martins, 2013. "Public Spending on Health and Long-term Care: A new set of projections," OECD Economic Policy Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- Ishizaki, Tatsuro & Imanaka, Yuichi & Oh, Eun-Hwan & Sekimoto, Miho & Hayashida, Kenshi & Kobuse, Hiroe, 2008. "Association between patient age and hospitalization resource use in a teaching hospital in Japan," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 20-30, July.
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2008. "Informal care and Medicare expenditures: Testing for heterogeneous treatment effects," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 134-156, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:geronb:v:58:y:2003:i:1:p:s2-s10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/psychsocgerontology .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .