The impact of population ageing on future Danish drug expenditure
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Meena Seshamani & Alastair Gray, 2004. "Ageing and health-care expenditure: the red herring argument revisited," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 303-314.
- Victor R. Fuchs, 1984. ""Though Much is Taken" -- Reflections on Aging, Health, and Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 1269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seshamani, Meena & Gray, Alastair M., 2004. "A longitudinal study of the effects of age and time to death on hospital costs," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 217-235, March.
- Sally C. Stearns & Edward C. Norton, 2004. "Time to include time to death? The future of health care expenditure predictions," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 315-327.
- Tim Miller, 2001. "Increasing longevity and medicare expenditures," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 38(2), pages 215-226, May.
- Henriksson, Freddie & Hjortsberg, Catharina & Rehnberg, Clas, 1999. "Pharmaceutical expenditure in Sweden," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 125-144, May.
- Wickstrom, Jannie & Serup-Hansen, Niels & Kristiansen, Ivar Sonbo, 2002. "Future health care costs--do health care costs during the last year of life matter?," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 161-172, November.
- Peter Zweifel & Stefan Felder & Markus Meiers, 1999. "Ageing of population and health care expenditure: a red herring?," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 485-496.
- Schulz, Erika & Leidl, Reiner & Konig, Hans-Helmut, 2004. "The impact of ageing on hospital care and long-term care--the example of Germany," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-74, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:socmed:v:184:y:2017:i:c:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burapadaja, Siriporn & Kawasaki, Naohito & Charumanee, Suporn & Ogata, Fumihiko, 2007. "Effects of essential medicines on cardiovascular products available for the market in Thailand," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 67-74, November.
- Jesús Clemente & Carmen Marcuello & Antonio Montañés, 2008. "Pharmaceutical expenditure, total health-care expenditure and GDP," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(10), pages 1187-1206.
- Patrick Moore & Kathleen Bennett & Charles Normand, 2014. "The Importance of Proximity to Death in Modelling Community Medication Expenditures for Older People: Evidence From New Zealand," Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, Springer, vol. 12(6), pages 623-633, December.
- Jorgen Lauridsen & Mariluz Sánchez & Mickael Bech, 2010. "Public pharmaceutical expenditure: identification of spatial effects," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 175-188, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:75:y:2006:i:3:p:298-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .