Home Sweet Home? Public Financing and Inequalities in the use of Home Care Services in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joan Costa‐Font & Edward C. Norton & Luigi Siciliani & Vincenzo Carrieri & Cinzia Di Novi & Cristina Elisa Orso, 2017. "Home Sweet Home? Public Financing and Inequalities in the Use of Home Care Services in Europe," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 38, pages 445-468, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carrieri, Vincenzo & Wuebker, Ansgar, 2013.
"Assessing inequalities in preventive care use in Europe,"
Elsevier, vol. 113(3), pages 247-257.
- Carrieri, Vincenzo & Wübker, Ansgar, 2012. "Assessing Inequalities in Preventive Care Use in Europe," Ruhr Economic Papers 371, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/7402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erreygers, Guido, 2009. "Correcting the Concentration Index: A reply to Wagstaff," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 521-524, March.
- Cinzia Di Novi & Rowena Jacobs & Matteo Migheli, 2013. "The quality of life of female informal caregivers: from Scandinavia to the Mediterranean Sea," Working Papers 084cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Cinzia Di Novi & Elenka Brenna, 2013. "Is caring for elderly parents detrimental for women�s mental health? The influence of the European North-South gradient," Working Papers 2013:23, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2008.
"Informal and formal care among single-living elderly in Europe,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(3), pages 393-409.
- K. Bolin & B. Lindgren & P. Lundborg, 2007. "Informal and Formal Care among Single-living Elderly in Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-031/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Eddy van Doorslaer & Xander Koolman & Andrew M. Jones, 2004. "Explaining income-related inequalities in doctor utilisation in Europe," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 629-647.
- Adam Wagstaff & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2000. "Measuring and Testing for Inequity in the Delivery of Health Care," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 35(4), pages 716-733.
- Joan Costa-Font, 2010. "Family ties and the crowding out of long-term care insurance," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 691-712, Winter.
- Bonsang, Eric, 2009.
"Does informal care from children to their elderly parents substitute for formal care in Europe?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 143-154, January.
- Eric Bonsang, 2008. "Does Informal Care from Children to their Elderly Parents Substitute for Formal Care in Europe?," CREPP Working Papers 0801, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2014.
"Caregiving to Elderly Parents and Employment Status of European Mature Women,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 693-709, October.
- Laura Crespo & Pedro Mira, 2010. "Caregiving to Elderly Parents and Employment Status of European Mature Women," Working Papers wp2010_1007, CEMFI.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & van der Burg, Hattem & Christiansen, Terkel & De Graeve, Diana & Duchesne, Inge & Gerdtham, Ulf-G & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna, 2000. "Equity in the delivery of health care in Europe and the US," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 553-583, September.
- Kjellsson , Gustav & Gerdtham, Ulf-G, 2011. "Correcting the Concentration Index for Binary Variables," Working Papers 2011:4, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Erreygers, Guido, 2009. "Correcting the Concentration Index," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 504-515, March.
More about this item
Keywordsinequality; long term care; home care; Europe;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2015-06-20 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2015-06-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-HEA-2015-06-20 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2015:14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .