Report NEP-AGE-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Krzysztof Makarski & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2015. "Political (In)Stability of Social Security Reform," Working Papers 2015-21, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & George G. Pennacchi, 2015. "Discounting Pension Liabilities: Funding versus Value," NBER Working Papers 21276, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Jean-Pierre Aubry & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2015. "Does Mortality Differ Between Public and Private Sector Workers?," Issues in Brief ibslp44, Center for Retirement Research.
- Scrimgeour, Dean & Gorry, James, 2015. "Using Engel Curves to Estimate CPI Bias for the Elderly," Working Papers 2015-03, Department of Economics, Colgate University, revised 08 Jun 2015.
- Cecilia Dassatti & Natalia Mariño, 2014. "Maduración del Sistema Previsional. Proyecciones y agenda," Documentos de trabajo 2014003, Banco Central del Uruguay.
- Filipe Aleman Serrano, 2015. "Analysis of the Performance of the Management of the Automatic Balancing Mechanism," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Nicholas Buffie, 2015. "Measuring Recovery: Why the Prime-Age EPOP Ratio Tells Us to Not Raise Interest Rates," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2015-15, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Liudmila Antonova & Michele Belloni & Elena Meschi & Giacomo Pasini, 2015. "The effect on mental health of retiring during the economic crisis," Working Papers 2015:10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Vincenzo Carrieri & Cinzia Di Novi & Cristina Orso, 2015. "Home Sweet Home? Public Financing and Inequalities in the use of Home Care Services in Europe," Working Papers 2015:14, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John Bailey Jones & Jeremy McCauley, 2015. "Medical Spending of the U.S. Elderly," NBER Working Papers 21270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariacristina De Nardi & Eric French & John B. Jones, 2015. "Savings After Retirement: A Survey," NBER Working Papers 21268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hideki Konishi, 2014. "The Political Economy of Social Security Funding: Why Social VAT Reform?," Working Papers 1402, Waseda University, Faculty of Political Science and Economics.
- David de la Croix, 2015. "Did Longer Lives Buy Economic Growth? From Malthus to Lucas and Ben-Porath," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2015012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Alicja Grze?kowiak, 2015. "Age and the use of various sources of information by adult Poles," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2504048, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Edle von Gaessler, Anne & Ziesemer, Thomas, 2015. "Optimal education in times of ageing: The dependency ratio in the Uzawa-Lucas growth model," MERIT Working Papers 020, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Andreas Novy, 2015. "A Good Life for all - A European development model," SRE-Disc sre-disc-2015_03, Institute for Multilevel Governance and Development, Department of Socioeconomics, Vienna University of Economics and Business.