A re-examination of the algebraic properties of the AHP as a ratio-scaling technique
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas L. Saaty, 1986. "Axiomatic Foundation of the Analytic Hierarchy Process," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(7), pages 841-855, July.
- Michele Bernasconi & Christine Choirat & Raffaello Seri, 2010.
"The Analytic Hierarchy Process and the Theory of Measurement,"
INFORMS, vol. 56(4), pages 699-711, April.
- Michele Bernasconi & Christine Choirat & Raffaello Seri, 2009. "The Analytic Hierarchy Process and the Theory of Measurement," Working Papers 2009_24, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Drazen Prelec, 1998. "The Probability Weighting Function," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 66(3), pages 497-528, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michele Bernasconi & Christine Choirat & Raffaello Seri, 2013. "Empirical properties of group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP. Theory and evidence," Working Papers 2013:10, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Talaei, Alireza & Ahadi, Mohammad Sadegh & Maghsoudy, Soroush, 2014. "Climate friendly technology transfer in the energy sector: A case study of Iran," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 349-363.
- Bernasconi, Michele & Choirat, Christine & Seri, Raffaello, 2014. "Empirical properties of group preference aggregation methods employed in AHP: Theory and evidence," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 232(3), pages 584-592.
More about this item
KeywordsSeparable representations; reciprocally symmetric matrices; consistency indexes.;
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2009_23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .