Woodford and Wicksell on Interest and Prices The Place of the Pure Credit Economy in the Theory of Monetary Policy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Laidler, David, 2006. "Woodford and Wicksell on Interest and Prices: The Place of the Pure Credit Economy in the Theory of Monetary Policy," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 151-159, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Longworth, 2003. "Money in the Bank (of Canada)," Technical Reports 93, Bank of Canada.
- Humphrey, Thomas M., 2003. "Knut Wicksell and Gustav Cassel on the Cumulative Process and the Price-Stabilizing Policy Rule," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 199-220, June.
- Laidler,David, 1999. "Fabricating the Keynesian Revolution," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521641739, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2006. "Back to Wicksell? In search of the foundations of practical monetary policy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0602, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Yuli Radev, 2016. "Dynamic disequilibrium and investment - saving imbalance," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 126-149.
- Nicolas Barbaroux, 2007. "Woodford and Wicksell: a Cashless Economy or a Moneyless Economy Framework ?," Post-Print ujm-00162418, HAL.
- Barbaroux, Nicolas, 2008. "The Wicksellian Flavour in Macroeconomics," PERFIL DE COYUNTURA ECONÓMICA, UNIVERSIDAD DE ANTIOQUIA - CIE, August.
- Alejandro Rodríguez Arana, 2012. "Is it Possible to Go Back to Ad Hoc Macroeconomic Models? The Case of the Romer-Taylor Model," Working Papers 0312, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte & Gilberto Tadeu Lima, 2012. "Microfoundations Reconsidered," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14869.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2012.
"Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics,"
Chapters,in: Microfoundations Reconsidered, chapter 6
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Pedro Garcia Duarte, 2011. "Not Going Away? Microfoundations in the Making of a New Consensus in Macroeconomics," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2011_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Yuli Radev, 2015. "New dynamic disequilibrium," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 6, pages 65-90.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Scope and Flaws of the New Neoclassical Synthesis," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/13, Department of Economics and Management.
- Jo Michell, 2014. "Factors generating and transmitting the financial crisis; Functional distribution of income," Working papers wpaper41, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Ronny Mazzocchi, 2013. "Investment-Saving Imbalances with Endogenous Capital Stock," DEM Discussion Papers 2013/14, Department of Economics and Management.
- Claudio Borio & Piti Disyatat, 2011. "Global imbalances and the financial crisis: Link or no link?," BIS Working Papers 346, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ronny Mazzocchi & Roberto Tamborini & Hans-Michael Trautwein, 2009. "The Two Triangles: what did Wicksell and Keynes know about macroeconomics that modern economists do not (consider)?," Department of Economics Working Papers 0906, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
More about this item
Keywordsmoney; credit; currency; interest; inflation;
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- B13 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Neoclassical through 1925 (Austrian, Marshallian, Walrasian, Wicksellian)
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-HPE-2004-11-07 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2004-11-07 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2004-11-07 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2004-12-21 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:epuwoc:20045. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/epri_workingpapers.html .