Understanding International Food Consumption Patterns
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jikun & Bouis, Howarth, 2001.
"Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia: empirical evidence from Taiwan,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 57-69, October.
- Huang, Jikun & Bouis, Howarth E., 2001. "Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia: empirical evidence from Taiwan," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Clements, Kenneth W. & Suhm, Frederick E. & Theil, Henri, 1979. "A cross-country tabulation of income elasticities of demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 199-202.
- Kenneth Clements & Yanrui Wu & Jing Zhang, 2006. "Comparing international consumption patterns," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Barten, Anton P, 1977. "The Systems of Consumer Demand Functions Approach: A Review," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 23-51, January.
- Seale, James Jr. & Theil, Henri, 1986. "Working's model for food in the four phases of the international comparison project," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 103-104.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
- Maureen T. Rimmer & Alan A. Powell, 1992. "Demand Patterns Across the Development Spectrum: Estimates for the AIDADS System," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers op-75, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:04-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.