Use of Extra-School Time and Child Non-Cognitive Development. Evidence from the UK
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mario Fiorini & Michael P. Keane, 2014.
"How the Allocation of Children's Time Affects Cognitive and Noncognitive Development,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(4), pages 787-836.
- Michael P. Keane, 2012. "How the Allocation of Children’s Time Affects Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Development," Economics Papers 2012-W09, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Mario Fiorini & Michael P. Keane, 2013. "How the Allocation of Children’s Time Affects Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Development," Working Paper Series 4, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2007.
"The Production of Cognitive Achievement in Children: Home, School, and Racial Test Score Gaps,"
Journal of Human Capital,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 1(1), pages 91-136.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2004. "The Production of Cognitive Achievement in Children: Home, School and Racial Test Score Gaps," PIER Working Paper Archive 04-019, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Heckman, James J. & Moon, Seong Hyeok & Pinto, Rodrigo & Savelyev, Peter A. & Yavitz, Adam, 2010.
"The rate of return to the HighScope Perry Preschool Program,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 114-128, February.
- James J. Heckman & Seong Hyeok Moon & Rodrigo Pinto & Peter A. Savelyev & Adam Yavitz, 2009. "The Rate of Return to the High/Scope Perry Preschool Program," Working Papers 200936, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Heckman, James J. & Moon, Seong Hyeok & Pinto, Rodrigo & Savelyev, Peter A. & Yavitz, Adam, 2009. "The Rate of Return to the High/Scope Perry Preschool Program," IZA Discussion Papers 4533, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Seong Hyeok Moon & Rodrigo Pinto & Peter A. Savelyev & Adam Yavitz, 2009. "The Rate of Return to the High/Scope Perry Preschool Program," NBER Working Papers 15471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Boca & Chiara Pronzato, 2016.
"Does child care availability play a role in maternal employment and children’s development? Evidence from Italy,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 27-51, March.
- Ylenia Brilli & Daniela Del Boca & Chiara D. Pronzato, 2013. "Does child care availability play a role in maternal employment and children's development? Evidence from Italy," CHILD Working Papers Series 13, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- Petra E. Todd & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2003. "On The Specification and Estimation of The Production Function for Cognitive Achievement," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 113(485), pages 3-33, February.
- Daniela Boca & Daniela Piazzalunga & Chiara Pronzato, 2018. "The role of grandparenting in early childcare and child outcomes," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 477-512, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Labriola, Silvia & Pronzato, Chiara, 2018. "The determinants of children's use of extra-school time in Europe," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201809, University of Turin.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EUR-2017-12-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.