It is not a bed of roses. Gender and ethnic pay gaps in Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Mussida & Matteo Picchio, 2014.
"The gender wage gap by education in Italy,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 12(1), pages 117-147, March.
- Mussida, Chiara & Picchio, Matteo, 2012. "The Gender Wage Gap by Education in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6428, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mussida, C. & Picchio, M., 2012. "The Gender Wage Gap by Education in Italy," Discussion Paper 2012-021, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Chiara MUSSIDA & Matteo PICCHIO, 2012. "The Gender Wage Gap by Education in Italy," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012008, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Melly, Blaise, 2005. "Decomposition of differences in distribution using quantile regression," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 577-590, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201345. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .