Discovering the dark heart of Italian capitalism: a perspective from Supreme Court legal cases and business consultants’ analyses (1950s-1970s)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco & Bianco, Magda, 2005.
"Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 37(2), pages 223-244, April.
- Magda Bianco & Tullio Jappelli & Marco Pagano, 2001. "Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets," CSEF Working Papers 58, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 09 Apr 2002.
- Bianco, Magda & Jappelli, Tullio & Pagano, Marco, 2002. "Courts and Banks: Effects of Judicial Enforcement on Credit Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 3347, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 1999.
"Shadow Economies Around the World - Size, Causes, and Consequences,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
196, CESifo Group Munich.
- Friedrich Schneider & Dominik Enste, 2000. "Shadow Economies Around the World; Size, Causes, and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 00/26, International Monetary Fund.
- Alexander Dyck & Luigi Zingales, 2004.
"Private Benefits of Control: An International Comparison,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 59(2), pages 537-600, April.
- Dyck, Alexander & Zingales, Luigi, 2002. "Private Benefits of Control: An International Comparison," CEPR Discussion Papers 3177, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alexander Dyck & Luigi Zingales, 2002. "Private Benefits of Control: An International Comparison," NBER Working Papers 8711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Felice, Emanuele & Vecchi, Giovanni, 2015. "Italy’s Modern Economic Growth, 1861–2011," Enterprise & Society, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 225-248, June.
- Nuvolari, Alessandro & Vasta, Michelangelo, 2015.
"The Ghost in the Attic? The Italian National Innovation System in Historical Perspective, 1861–2011,"
Enterprise & Society,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 270-290, June.
- Alessandro Nuvolari & Michelangelo Vasta, 2012. "The Ghost in the Attic? The Italian National Innovation System in Historical Perspective, 1861-2011," Department of Economics University of Siena 665, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Zingales, Luigi, 1994. "The Value of the Voting Right: A Study of the Milan Stock Exchange Experience," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 7(1), pages 125-148.
- Dominik H. Enste & Friedrich Schneider, 2000. "Shadow Economies: Size, Causes, and Consequences," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 38(1), pages 77-114, March.
- Lubinski, Christina, 2011. "Path Dependency and Governance in German Family Firms," Business History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 85(04), pages 699-724, December.
- Andrea Colli & Alberto Rinaldi, 2012. "Institutions, Politics and the Corporate Economy," Department of Economics University of Siena 664, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Giuseppe Maria Longoni & Alberto Rinaldi, 2010. "Industrial Policy and Artisan Firms (1930s–1970s)," Chapters,in: Forms of Enterprise in 20th Century Italy, chapter 9 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
- N44 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: 1913-
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:698. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.