Report NEP-ENT-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nagler, Paula & Naudé, Wim, 2014. "Young Entrepreneurs in Rural Africa: Prevalence, Determinants, Productivity," IZA Discussion Papers 8564, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla, 2014. "Female Self-Employment and Children: The Case of Sweden," IZA Discussion Papers 8486, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo DI Martino & Michelangelo Vasta, 2014. "Discovering the dark heart of Italian capitalism: a perspective from Supreme Court legal cases and business consultants’ analyses (1950s-1970s)," Department of Economics University of Siena 698, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Charles I. Jones & Jihee Kim, 2014. "A Schumpeterian Model of Top Income Inequality," NBER Working Papers 20637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andres Rodríguez-Pose & Daniel Hardy, 2014. "Cultural diversity and entrepreneurship in England and Wales," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1423, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Nov 2014.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00936886 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00980385 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McCann, Fergal & McIndoe-Calder, Tara, 2014. "Property debt overhang: the case of Irish SMEs," Research Technical Papers 14/RT/14, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Juana Sanchez, 2014. "Innovation Output Choices And Characteristics Of Firms In The U.S," Working Papers 14-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Alberto González Pandiella, 2014. "Moving Towards a More Dynamic Business Sector in Spain," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1173, OECD Publishing.
- Marcela Eslava & Alessandro Maffioli & Marcela Meléndez, 2014. "Credit constraints and business performance: evidence from public lending in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 012277, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Crespi, G. & Tacsir, E. & Vargas, F., 2014. "Innovation and productivity in services: Empirical evidence from Latin America," MERIT Working Papers 069, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- André van Stel & Jolanda Hessels & Tommy Span, 2014. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor The Netherlands 2013," Scales Research Reports H201407, EIM Business and Policy Research.