Optimal Contract Design with Unilateral Market Option
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chatterjee Kalyan & Chiu Y. Stephen, 2007.
"When Does Competition Lead to Efficient Investments?,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-39, July.
- Kalyan Chatterjee & Y. Stephen Chiu, 2000. "When Does Competition Lead to Efficient Investments?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0518, Econometric Society.
- De Meza, D. & Lockwood, Ben, 1997. "Does Asset Ownership Always Motivate Managers? The Property Rights Theory of the Firm with Alternating - Offers Bargaining," Discussion Papers 9701, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Casadesus-Masanell, Ramon & Spulber, Daniel F, 2000. "The Fable of Fisher Body," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(1), pages 67-104, April.
More about this item
Keywordsincomplete contracts; outside options; mechanism design;
- K12 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - Contract Law
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- C70 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-07-17 (Business Economics)
- NEP-CTA-2010-07-17 (Contract Theory & Applications)
- NEP-LAW-2010-07-17 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:593. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .