Report NEP-LAW-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00497439_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael P. Stone, 2010. "Optimal Attorney Advertising," Working papers 2010-14, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2010. "Do Laws Affect Attitudes? - An assessment of the Norwegian prostitution law using longitudinal data," Working Papers in Economics 457, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2010. "The Law and Economics of International Sex Slavery: Prostitution Laws and Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation," Working Papers in Economics 458, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised 07 Jun 2013.
- Coria, Jessica & Villegas-Palacio, Clara, 2010. "Targeted Enforcement and Aggregate Emissions With Uniform Emission Taxes," Working Papers in Economics 455, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Nicita & Simone Sepe, 2010. "Optimal Contract Design with Unilateral Market Option," Department of Economics University of Siena 593, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The role of central banks and competition policies in the rescue and recapitalisation of financial institutions during (and in the aftermath of) the Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 23651, University Library of Munich, Germany.