Strategic Network Disruption and Defense
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Hoyer, 2012. "Network Disruption and the Common Enemy Effect," Working Papers 12-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Hans Haller, 2015. "Network Vulnerability: A Designer-Disruptor Game," Working Papers e07-50, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- McBride, Michael & Hewitt, David, 2013.
"The enemy you can’t see: An investigation of the disruption of dark networks,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 32-50.
- Michael McBride & David Hewitt, 2012. "The Enemy You Can't See: An Investigation of the Disruption of Dark Networks," Working Papers 121307, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Bosker, Maarten & Westbrock, Bastian, 2014. "A theory of trade in a global production network," CEPR Discussion Papers 9870, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Iyengar, Sitharama S. & Kumar, Rajnish & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2016. "Network connectivity under node failure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 164-167.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Malekian, Azarakhsh & Ozdaglar, Asu, 2016.
"Network security and contagion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 536-585.
- Daron Acemoglu & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2013. "Network Security and Contagion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000797, David K. Levine.
- Daron Acemoglu & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2013. "Network Security and Contagion," NBER Working Papers 19174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lasse Kliemann & Elmira Shirazi Sheykhdarabadi & Anand Srivastav, 2017. "Swap Equilibria under Link and Vertex Destruction," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Bravard, Christophe & Charroin, Liza & Touati, Corinne, 2017. "Optimal design and defense of networks under link attacks," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 62-79.
- Christophe Bravard & Liza Charroin & Corinne Touati, 2017. "Optimal Design and Defense of Networks Under Link Attacks," Post-Print hal-01384998, HAL.
- Landwehr, Jakob, 2015. "Network design and imperfect defense," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 537, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
More about this item
KeywordsStrategic Network Disruption; Strategic Network Design; Non-cooperative Network Games; Ordered by external client;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-06-18 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GTH-2010-06-18 (Game Theory)
- NEP-NET-2010-06-18 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-06-18 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:use:tkiwps:1013. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marina Muilwijk) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiruunl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .