Strategic Network Disruption and Defense
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- B. Hoyer, 2012. "Network Disruption and the Common Enemy Effect," Working Papers 12-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bravard, Christophe & Charroin, Liza & Touati, Corinne, 2017.
"Optimal design and defense of networks under link attacks,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 62-79.
- Christophe Bravard & Liza Charroin & Corinne Touati, 2015. "Optimal design and defense of networks under link attacks," Working Papers 1519, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Christophe Bravard & Liza Charroin & Corinne Touati, 2016. "Optimal design and defense of networks under link attacks," Post-Print halshs-01411520, HAL.
- Christophe Bravard & Liza Charroin & Corinne Touati, 2017. "Optimal Design and Defense of Networks Under Link Attacks," Post-Print hal-01384998, HAL.
- Christophe Bravard & Liza Charroin & Corinne Touati, 2015. "Optimal design and defense of networks under link attacks," Working Papers halshs-01176928, HAL.
- Hans Haller, 2015. "Network Vulnerability: A Designer-Disruptor Game," Working Papers e07-50, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- McBride, Michael & Hewitt, David, 2013.
"The enemy you can’t see: An investigation of the disruption of dark networks,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 32-50.
- Michael McBride & David Hewitt, 2012. "The Enemy You Can't See: An Investigation of the Disruption of Dark Networks," Working Papers 121307, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- V. Masson & S. Choi & A. Moore & M. Oak, 2018. "A model of informal favor exchange on networks," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 20(5), pages 639-656, October.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2018.
"The Optimal Defense Of Networks Of Targets,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(4), pages 2195-2211, October.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2010. "The Optimal Defense of Networks of Targets," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1251, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2017. "The Optimal Defense of Networks of Targets," Working Papers 17-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- E. M. Bosker & Bastian Westbrock, 2014. "A theory of trade in a global production network," Working Papers 14-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Acemoglu, Daron & Malekian, Azarakhsh & Ozdaglar, Asu, 2016.
"Network security and contagion,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 166(C), pages 536-585.
- Daron Acemoglu & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman Ozdaglar, 2013. "Network Security and Contagion," NBER Working Papers 19174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daron Acemoglu & Azarakhsh Malekian & Asuman E. Ozdaglar, 2013. "Network Security and Contagion," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000797, David K. Levine.
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Iyengar, Sitharama S. & Kumar, Rajnish & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2016. "Network connectivity under node failure," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 149(C), pages 164-167.
- Landwehr, Jakob, 2015. "Network design and imperfect defense," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 537, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Britta Hoyer & Stephanie Rosenkranz, 2018. "Determinants of Equilibrium Selection in Network Formation: An Experiment," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-25, November.
- Bosker, Maarten & Westbrock, Bastian, 2014. "A theory of trade in a global production network," CEPR Discussion Papers 9870, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lasse Kliemann & Elmira Shirazi Sheykhdarabadi & Anand Srivastav, 2017. "Swap Equilibria under Link and Vertex Destruction," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Djawadi, Behnud Mir & Endres, Angelika & Hoyer, Britta & Recker, Sonja, 2019. "Network formation and disruption - An experiment are equilibrium networks too complex?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 708-734.
- Haller, Hans & Hoyer, Britta, 2019. "The common enemy effect under strategic network formation and disruption," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 146-163.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jpbect:v:18:y:2016:i:5:p:802-830. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/apettea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.