Is there Descriminatory Mortgage Pricing against Immigrants in the Spanish Lending Market?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2004.
"Income Volatility and Residential Mortgage Delinquency: Evidence from 12 EU Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1396, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Luis Diaz-Serrano, 2005. "Income Volatility and Residential Mortgage Delinquency: Evidence from 12 EU countries," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1530205, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Black, Harold A. & Boehm, Thomas P. & DeGennaro, Ramon P., 2003.
"Is there discrimination in mortgage pricing? The case of overages,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 1139-1165, June.
- Harold A. Black & Thomas P. Boehm & Ramon P. DeGennaro, 2001. "Is there discrimination in mortgage pricing? the case of overages," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2001-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Marsha Courchane & David Nickerson, 1997. "Discrimination Resulting from Overage Practices," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 133-151, February.
- Marsha J. Courchane, 2007. "The Pricing of Home Mortgage Loans to Minority Borrowers: How Much of the APR Differential Can We Explain?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(4), pages 399-440.
- Hunter, William C & Walker, Mary Beth, 1996.
"The Cultural Affinity Hypothesis and Mortgage Lending Decisions,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 57-70, July.
- William C. Hunter & Mary Beth Walker, 1995. "The cultural affinity hypothesis and mortgage lending decisions," Working Paper Series, Issues in Financial Regulation 95-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2005. "Income volatility and residential mortgage delinquency across the EU," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 153-177, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEmigració i immigració; Discriminació; Préstecs hipotecaris; Oferta i demanda; Habitatge; 332 - Economia regional i territorial. Economia del sòl i de la vivenda;
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-MIG-2011-12-13 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-URE-2011-12-13 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:urv:wpaper:2072/151811. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ariadna Casals). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deurves.html .