A New WPRS Profiling Model for Michigan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Randall W. Eberts & Christopher J. O'Leary, 2003. "A New WPRS Profiling Model for Michigan," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Joshua Riley & Aquila Branch & Stephen Wandner & Wayne Gordon (ed.), A Compilation of Selected Papers from the Employment and Training Administration's 2003 Biennial National Research Conference, ETA Occasional Paper 20, pages 130-184 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:3005 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randall W. Eberts & Christopher J. O'Leary, 1996. "Design of the Worker Profiling and Reemployment Services System and Evaluation in Michigan," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 96-41, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Christopher J. O'Leary & Paul T. Decker & Stephen A. Wandner, 2002. "Targeting Reemployment Bonuses," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Stephen A. Wandner & Randall W. Eberts & Christopher J. O'Leary (ed.), Targeting Employment Services, chapter 6, pages 161-182 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Stephen A. Woodbury, 2009. "Unemployment," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Kenneth G. Dau-Schmidt & Seth D. Harris & Orley Lobel (ed.), Labor and Employment Law and Economics, volume 2, pages 480-516 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Robert B. Olsen & Marisa Kelso & Paul T. Decker & Daniel H. Klepinger, 2002. "Predicting the Exhaustion of Unemployment Compensation," Mathematica Policy Research Reports d0a9027f813a4bc397fce1190, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Karen Needels & Walter Corson & Michelle VanNoy, 2002. "Evaluation of the Significant Improvement Demonstration Grants for the Provision of Reemployment Services for UI Claimants," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 8a5c297fcc034329add0bbeee, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Å tÄ›pÃ¡n Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2003.
"Unemployment Durations and Extended Unemployment Benefits in Local Labor Markets,"
Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 56(2), pages 324-348, January.
- Stepan Jurajda & Frederick J. Tannery, 2001. "Unemployment Durations and Extended Unemployment Benefits in Local Labor Markets," Labor and Demography 0012006, EconWPA.
- Dan A. Black & Jeffrey A. Smith & Mark C. Berger & Brett J. Noel, 2002. "Is the Threat of Reemployment Services More Effective than the Services Themselves? Experimental Evidence from the UI System," NBER Working Papers 8825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Murray Rubin, 1997. "The Duration of Benefits," Book chapters authored by Upjohn Institute researchers,in: Christopher J. O'Leary & Stephen A. Wandner (ed.), Unemployment Insurance in the United States: Analysis of Policy Issues, chapter 6, pages 211-283 W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
More about this item
Keywordsprofiling; worker; WPRS; Michigan; model; Upjohn; Eberts; O'Leary;
- J65 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Unemployment Insurance; Severance Pay; Plant Closings
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-31 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:weupjo:04-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.