Targeting Employment Services
- Randall W. Eberts(W.E. Upjohn Institute)Christopher J. O'Leary(W.E. Upjohn Institute)Stephen A. Wandner(U.S. Department of Labor)Registered editor(s):
This book offers a thorough overview of the U.S. experience with targeting reemployment services and self-employment assistance to UI beneficiaries most likely to exhaust benefits. The authors also suggest other programs that might benefit from targeting, examine Canadian efforts at targeting reemployment services, and consider prospects for a new Frontline Decision Support System for one-stop centers.
|This book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number tes and published in 2002.|
|ISBN:||cloth 9780880992442 paper 9780880992435|
|Note:||PDF is the book's first chapter. All chapters are available at http://research.upjohn.org/up_press/144/.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall W. Eberts, 1997. "The Use of Profiling to Target Services in State Welfare-to-Work Programs: An Example of Process and Implementation," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 98-52, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Woodbury, Stephen A & Spiegelman, Robert G, 1987.
"Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce Unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 513-30, September.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Robert G. Spiegelman, . "Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles sawrgs1987, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1995. "Lessons from the U.S. Unemployment Insurance Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 91-131, March.
- Behncke, Stefanie & Frölich, Markus & Lechner, Michael, 2007.
"Targeting Labour Market Programmes - Results from A Randomised Experiment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6537, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefanie Behncke & Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner, 2009. "Targeting Labour Market Programmes - Results from a Randomized Experiment," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(III), pages 221-268, September.
- Behncke, Stefanie & Frölich, Markus & Lechner, Michael, 2007. "Targeting Labour Market Programmes: Results from a Randomized Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 3085, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stefanie Behncke & Markus Frölich & Michael Lechner, 2007. "Targeting Labour Market Programmes - Results from a Randomized Experiment," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007 2007-37, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:tes. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers various economics topics
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed