Targeting Employment Services
- Randall W. Eberts(W.E. Upjohn Institute)Christopher J. O'Leary(W.E. Upjohn Institute)Stephen A. Wandner(U.S. Department of Labor)Registered editor(s):
This book offers a thorough overview of the U.S. experience with targeting reemployment services and self-employment assistance to UI beneficiaries most likely to exhaust benefits. The authors also suggest other programs that might benefit from targeting, examine Canadian efforts at targeting reemployment services, and consider prospects for a new Frontline Decision Support System for one-stop centers.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
|This book is provided by W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research in its series Books from Upjohn Press with number tes and published in 2002.|
|ISBN:||cloth 9780880992442 paper 9780880992435|
|Note:||PDF is the book's first chapter. All chapters are available at http://research.upjohn.org/up_press/144/.|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 300 S. Westnedge Ave. Kalamazoo, MI 49007 USA|
Web page: http://www.upjohn.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Woodbury, Stephen A & Spiegelman, Robert G, 1987.
"Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce Unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 77(4), pages 513-530, September.
- Stephen A. Woodbury & Robert G. Spiegelman, "undated". "Bonuses to Workers and Employers to Reduce unemployment: Randomized Trials in Illinois," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles sawrgs1987, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Randall W. Eberts, 1997. "The Use of Profiling to Target Services in State Welfare-to-Work Programs: An Example of Process and Implementation," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 98-52, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Bruce D. Meyer, 1995. "Lessons from the U.S. Unemployment Insurance Experiments," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 33(1), pages 91-131, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)