The P-median problem in a changing network: The case of Barcelona
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D Serra & S Ratick & C ReVelle, 1996.
"The maximum capture problem with uncertainty,"
Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design,
Pion Ltd, London, vol. 23(1), pages 49-59, January.
- M S Daskin & A Haghani, 1984. "Multiple Vehicle Routing and Dispatching to an Emergency Scene," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 16(10), pages 1349-1359, October.
- M S Daskin & A Haghani, 1984. "Multiple vehicle routing and dispatching to an emergency scene," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 16(10), pages 1349-1359, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosa Colomé & Helena Ramalhinho-Lourenço & Daniel Serra, 2003. "A new chance-constrained maximum capture location problem," Economics Working Papers 661, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Lim, Gino J. & Sonmez, Ayse Durukan, 2013. "γ-Robust facility relocation problem," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 229(1), pages 67-74.
- Walther, Grit & Schatka, Anne & Spengler, Thomas S., 2012. "Design of regional production networks for second generation synthetic bio-fuel – A case study in Northern Germany," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 218(1), pages 280-292.
- Daniel Serra & Rosa Colomé, 2000. "Supermarket key attributes and location decisions: A comparative study between British and Spanish consumers," Economics Working Papers 469, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Afshartous, David & Guan, Yongtao & Mehrotra, Anuj, 2009. "US Coast Guard air station location with respect to distress calls: A spatial statistics and optimization based methodology," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(3), pages 1086-1096, August.
- Vladimir Marianov & Daniel Serra, 2009. "Median problems in networks," Economics Working Papers 1151, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:3:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601790 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonneu, Florent & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2009. "Spatial point process models for location-allocation problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3070-3081, June.
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete facility location; scenarios; emergency services location;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R53 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Public Facility Location Analysis; Public Investment and Capital Stock
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .