Inflation Stabilization and Default Risk in a Currency Union
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Okano, Eiji & Hamano, Masashige, 2018. "Inflation Stabilization And Default Risk In A Currency Union," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(7), pages 1790-1807, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Keith Kuester & André Meier & Gernot J. Müller, 2013.
"Sovereign Risk, Fiscal Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 0, pages 99-132, February.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Kuester, Keith & Meier, André & Müller, Gernot, 2012. "Sovereign Risk, Fiscal Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability," CEPR Discussion Papers 8779, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keith Kuester & Gernot J. Mueller & Giancarlo Corsetti & Andre Meier, 2012. "Sovereign Risk, Fiscal Policy, and Macroeconomic Stability," IMF Working Papers 12/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2009.
"Price Stability with Imperfect Financial Integration,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(s1), pages 121-149, February.
- Pierpaolo Benigno, 2008. "Price stability with imperfect financial integration," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2001. "Price Stability with Imperfect Financial Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 2854, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2005.
"Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 707-734.
- Galí, Jordi & Monacelli, Tommaso, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 3346, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jordi Gali & Tommaso Monacelli, 2002. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," NBER Working Papers 8905, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2004. "Monetary policy and exchange rate volatility in a small open economy," Economics Working Papers 835, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 11, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Okano, Eiji, 2014. "How important is fiscal policy cooperation in a currency union?," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 266-286.
- Ferrero, Andrea, 2009. "Fiscal and monetary rules for a currency union," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 1-10, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaufmann, Christoph, 2019.
"Optimal fiscal substitutes for the exchange rate in monetary unions,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 43-62.
- Kaufmann, Christoph, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Substitutes For The Exchange Rate In A Monetary Union," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145873, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Christoph Kaufmann, 2016. "Optimal Fiscal Substitutes for the Exchange Rate in a Monetary Union," Working Paper Series in Economics 86, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Kaufmann, Christoph, 2016. "Optimal fiscal substitutes for the exchange rate in a monetary union," Discussion Papers 44/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More about this item
KeywordsSovereign Risk; European Crisis; Optimal Monetary Policy; Fiscal Theory of the Price Level; Currency Union;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2014-10-17 (Central Banking)
- NEP-DGE-2014-10-17 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-EEC-2014-10-17 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2014-10-17 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2014-10-17 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2014-10-17 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upd:utppwp:028. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yayoi Hatano). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fetokjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.